Breaking News
Loading...

Android The Basics 7 : Setting up our Splash Activity

6:37 PM


Here is the link for learning more about android Activity: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Activity.html

Whats up Bringers, thanks for watching my videos, I would love it if you subscribe and give me some feedback.

In this lesson you will:

Learn about Activities, and how add the proper layout for an Activity
Start typing some Java.
Create a new class
Learn a little about Threads, and how start creating a Thread variable
This video is the 7th in a web series that I am creating to help you learn Android programming so you can create apps and eventually how to learn to write games for android phones. I want to explain things in a way that everyone can understand, even if you have no experience with Java, XML, C, OpenGL, or as a matter of fact, any other programming language.
If you do have a lot of experience with programming, these first videos will be really slow for you, but my goal is to get everyone sprinting, but for now we have learn to crawl.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer